- Sow seeds thinly in trays of moist compost, be careful not to over-water.
- Store in a warm, light place not in direct sunlight at an approx. temperature of 19-24°c (65-70°f).
- When the seedlings are strong enough to handle they can be transplanted into bigger pots or trays.
- Do not overcrowd the plants and keep in a warm, light position.
- Once all chance of frost has passed the plants can be transplanted direct into your desired location.
- Harden off first.
- Sow February – April indoors or under glass for summer/autumn flowering, plant out in May.
- Sow June – July indoors, plant out in autumn for later flowering
- Approx 65 seeds per pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.