- Sow seeds thinly in trays of moist compost, be careful not to over-water.
- Store in a warm, light place not in direct sunlight at an approx. temperature of 13-16°c (56-60°f).
- When the seedlings are strong enough to handle they can be transplanted into bigger pots or trays.
- Do not overcrowd the plants and keep in a warm, light position.
- Once all chance of frost has passed the plants can be transplanted direct into your desired location.
- Harden off first.
- Sow seeds 0.5cm deep in flowering location, thin to above spacings.
Thrives best in full sun.
- Approximately 350 seeds per pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.