Parsnip White Gem / Turnip Purple Top White Globe / Swede Best Of All
(Pastinaca sativa / Brassica rapa / Brassica napus)
Live the good life and grow your own fresh, tasty vegetables.
• Prepare the soil in your chosen planting location and remove any weeds.
• Make a shallow drill in the soil and simply roll out the tape in the groove.
• Cover with soil and water lightly, ensure the soil is kept moist.
• Sit back and wait for your plants to grow – Couldn’t be easier!
• Thin parsnip and turnip seedlings to 6" (15cm) apart and the swede to 12" (30cm).
5 Mtrs of seed tape
(Each variety 1.67 Mtrs of tape)
Very easy to use – pre-spaced seeds (less thinning).
Tape can be cut to suit row length.
Row width: Parsnip & Turnip – 12" (30cm)
Swede – 18" (45cm)
Sow Date (Outdoors)
Parsnip: February – April
Turnip: March – July
Swede: May – July
Parsnip: November – March
Turnip: June Onwards
Swede: October Onwards
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.