- Sow seeds 0.5cm deep in trays of moist compost, be careful not to over-water.
- Store in a warm place at an approximate temperature of 15-20C (60-68F)
- When the seedlings are strong enough to handle, they can be transplanted into bigger pots or trays.
- Don't overcrowd the plants and keep in a warm, light position
- Once all chance of frost has passed, the plants can be transplanted direct into your desired location
- Harden off first
- Approximately 55 seeds per pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.