- Fill your baskets or pots with compost to approx 2cm from the top and firm down
- Place the seed disc on the surface of the compost
- Cover with a little more compost and water lightly
- Store in a warm location at an approx temperature of 13 - 16C (56-60F)
- Sit back & wait for your plants to grow - couldn't be easier!
- Once all chance of frost has passed, the plants can be moved in to your garden, harden off first
- Alternatively, plant as above and place your pot/basket directly outside April - June
1 x 23cm Disc per pack
Disc can be cut to suit pot size
Suitable for any basket, pot, container or window box
Very easy to use - pre spaced seeds (less thinning)
Prefers full sun position. Deadhead flowers to prolong flowering
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.