- Sprinkle seeds onto the surface of the soil in trays of moist compost and cover lightly, be careful not to over-water.
- Store in a warm place at an approx. temperature of 13-16˚c (55-60˚f).
- When the seedlings are strong enough to handle they can be transplanted into bigger pots or trays.
- Do not overcrowd the plants and keep in a warm, light position.
- Once all chance of frost has passed the plants can be transplanted direct into your desired location in May.
- Harden off first.
- For later flowering, sow seeds thinly and cover with soil direct in flowering location, thin to above spacings
- Approx 440 seeds per pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.