- Sow seeds 3cm deep direct in growing bed in rows 18" (45cm) apart, leave 3" (8cm) between each seed.
- Keep the soil moist.
- The Pea’s may need support as they grow, netting or canes are ideal.
- Pick the pods young and regularly to extend the harvest period
- Peas prefer a rich, moist soil with plenty of dug in manure
- Plant in a sheltered area and protect with cloches from late frosts
- Use netting or black cotton for protection against birds
- Keep well watered
- Ideal for successional sowing
- Approximately 55 seeds per pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.