Pea Avola (Pisum sativum)
- Height 60cm (24"). An early maturing variety, which produces up to 8 tasty peas per pod.
- Good for freezing
- Sow seeds 3cm deep direct in growing bed in rows 18"(45cm) apart, leave 3" (8cm) between each seed.
- Keep the soil moist.
- The Pea's may need support as they grow, netting or canes are ideal.
- Peas prefer a rich, moist soil, with plenty of dug in manure.
- Plant in a sheltered area and protect with cloches from late frosts.
- Use netting or black cotton for protection against birds.
- Pick the pods regularly to extend the harvest period.
- Keep well watered.
- Ideal for successional sowing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.