- Sow the seeds 5mm deep in trays of moist compost, be careful not to over-water.
- Store in a warm place not in direct sunlight, and ensure the compost is kept moist.
- It is a good idea to cover with a clear plastic bag until the seeds germinate.
- Once the seedlings appear, remove the plastic.
- When the seedlings are strong enough to handle they can be transplanted into bigger pots or trays.
- Be careful when easing the roots out as they can easily be damaged.
- Do not overcrowd the plants.
- Keep the pots in a warm, light position and turn regularly.
- Once all chance of frost has passed the plants can be transplanted into growing beds outside. Harden off first.
- Sow the seeds 0.5cm deep direct in flowering location, thin to above spacings.
- Keep moist and weed free
- Approx 9 seeds per pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.