- Sow seeds on top of soil in trays of moist compost, do not cover the seeds.
- Be careful not to over-water.
- Cover with polythene and store in a warm place at an approx. temperature of 21-24˚c (70-75˚f).
- Remove the polythene once germination starts.
- When the seedlings are strong enough to handle they can be transplanted into bigger pots or trays.
- Do not overcrowd the plants and keep in a warm, light position.
- Once all chance of frost has passed the plants can be transplanted direct into your desired location.
- Harden off first.
- Sow seeds 0.5cm deep direct in growing bed.
- Keep the soil moist, and be careful not to over-water.
- When large enough to handle thin to 12" (30cm).
- Fresh Herbs All Year Round
- Approx 525 Seeds per packet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.