- Sprinkle seeds onto the surface of the soil in trays of moist compost and cover lightly, be careful not to over-water.
- Store in a warm place at an approx. temperature of 10-13˚c (50-55˚f).
- When the seedlings are strong enough to handle they can be transplanted into bigger pots or trays.
- Do not overcrowd the plants and keep in a warm, light position.
- Once all chance of frost has passed the plants can be transplanted direct into your desired location in April.
- Harden off first.
- Sow seeds thinly and cover with soil direct in flowering location, thin to above spacings.
- Thin September sowings in Spring. For Winter pot plants, sow in pots in June – September, do not overcrowd.
- Bring indoors in October.
- Approx 60 seeds per pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.