- Sprinkle seeds thinly on the surface of trays of moist compost and cover lightly, be careful not to over-water.
- Store in a warm place at an approx. temperature of 20-25°c (70-75°f).
- It is a good idea to cover with a clear plastic bag until the seeds germinate.
- Once the seedlings appear, remove the plastic.
- When the seedlings are strong enough to handle they can be transplanted into bigger pots or trays.
- Do not overcrowd the plants and keep in a warm, light position.
- Once all chance of frost has passed the plants can be transplanted direct into your desired location.
- Harden off first
- Alternatively, for all year round supply, so indoors in pots
- Requires a sunny location
- Approximately 360 seeds per pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.