- Sow seeds 1.5cm deep in trays of moist compost, be careful not to over-water.
- Store in a glasshouse or similar.
- When the seedlings are strong enough to handle they can be transplanted into bigger pots or trays.
- Do not overcrowd the plants and keep in a warm, light position.
- Once all chance of frost has passed the plants can be transplanted direct into your desired location in May.
- Harden off first.
- Sow seeds 1.5cm deep in flowering location, thin to above spacings.
- Remove dead flowers to prolong flowering
- Approx 80 seeds per pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.