• Fill your baskets or pots with compost to approx. 2cm from the top and firm down.
• Place the seed disc on the surface of the compost.
• Cover with a little more compost and water lightly.
• Store in a warm location at an approx. temperature of 16-18°c (60-64°f).
• Sit back and wait for your plants to grow – Couldn’t be easier!
• Once all chance of frost has passed the plants can be moved in to your garden, harden off first.
1 x 23cm disc per pack
Disc can be cut to suit pot size.
Suitable for any basket, pot, container or window box.
Very easy to use – pre-spaced seeds (less thinning).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.