- Sow seeds 0.5cm deep in trays of moist compost, be careful not to over-water.
- Store in a warm place at an approx. temperature of 13-16°c (55-60°f).
- When the seedlings are strong enough to handle they can betransplanted into bigger pots or trays.
- Do not overcrowd the plants and keep in a warm, light position.
- Once all chance of frost has passed the plants can be transplanted direct into your desired location.
- Harden off first.
- Alternatively, for all year round supply, sow indoors in pots.
- Sow seeds 1.5cm deep direct in growing bed.
- Keep the soil moist, and be careful not to over-water.
- When large enough to handle thin to 6" (15cm).
- For best flavour pick when the leaves are young
- Approximately 44 seeds per pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.