- Sow seeds 1.5cm deep direct in growing beds in rows 12" (30cm) apart.
- Keep the soil moist, and be careful not to overwater.
- Don't transplant as Fennel dislikes root disturbance
- Provide plenty of moisture throughout the growing season and keep weed free, mulch to conserve moisture
- Mound the soil around the bulbs as they start to swell, until the bulb is mature and about 7 - 10cm
- Around 20 days later, cut the bulbs off at ground level
- They'll then resprout and the small shoots can be used in salads
- Approximately 35 seeds per pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.