- Sow seeds 0.5cm deep in trays of moist compost, be careful not to over water. Store in a warm place at an approx temperature of 13-16C (55-61F)
- When the seedlings are strong enough to handle, they can be transplanted into bigger pots or trays.
- Don't overcrowd the plants and keep in a warm, light position
- Once all chance of frost has passed, the plants can be transplanted direct into your desire location in May. Harden off first
- Sow seeds 0.5cm deep in flowering location, thin to above spacings
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.