- Sow seeds 3cm deep in trays or pots of moist compost, be careful not to over-water.
- Store in a warm place at an approx. temperature of 16˚c (60˚f).
- When seedlings are strong enough to handle they can be planted out, 18" (45cm) apart in your desired location in May.
- Harden off first.
- Sow seeds 3cm deep direct in growing bed in rows 18" (45cm) apart, with a space of 12" (30cm) between each seed.
- Keep the soil moist.
- Pick young pods regularly to extend the harvest period.
- French Beans require a warm, well cultivated, water retaining soil.
- Plant in a sheltered area and protect with cloches from late frosts.
- May – June
- 18" / 45cm
- July Onwards
- Approximately 25 seeds per pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.