- Sow all year round
- Sow seeds 0.5cm deep in trays of moist compost, be careful not to over - water.
- Store in a warm place at an approximate temperature of 13 - 16C (55 - 60F)
- When the seedlings are strong enough to handle, they can be transplanted into bigger pots or trays.
- Do not overcrowd the plants and keep in a warm, light position.
- Once all chance of frost has passed, the plants can be transplanted direct into your desired location.
- Harden off first
- Alternatively, for all year round supply, sow indoors in pots
- Sow April - May
- Sow seeds 1.5cm deep direct in growing bed
- Keep the soil moist and be careful not to over water
- When large enough to handle, thin to 9" (23cm)
- Pick leaves as required
- Row Width: 5"/13cm
- Harvest: All year round in pots
- Approximately 185 seeds per pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.