- Sow the seeds 0.5cm deep in trays of moist compost, be careful not to over-water.
- Store in a warm, light place not in direct sunlight at an approx. temperature of 15-20°c (60-70°f).
- When the seedlings are strong enough to handle they can be transplanted into bigger pots or trays.
- Do not overcrowd the plants and keep in a warm, light position.
- Once all chance of frost has passed the plants can be transplanted direct into your desired location.
- Harden off first.
- Sow seeds 0.5cm deep in flowering location, thin to above spacings.
- Any well drained soil will do.
- Thrives in a sunny position
- Approx 115 seeds per pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.