- Sow seeds 5mm deep in pots or trays of moist compost
- Store in a warm place at an approx temperature of 18-21°c (65-70°f).
- Once all chance of frost has passed the plants can be transplanted into growing beds or containers outside
- Harden off first.
- These plants do best in mild conditions, therefore, it would be better to keep them in a greenhouse or indoors.
- NOT EDIBLE
- Approximately 50 seeds per pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.