- Sow seeds 5mm deep in pots or trays of moist compost, store in a warm place at an approx. temperature of 18-21˚c (65-70˚f), do not exclude light as this helps the seeds germinate.
- Ensure that the compost is moist at all times.
- Once all chance of frost has passed the plants can be transplanted into growing beds or patio tubs outside, harden off first.
- It would also be useful to cover with cloches for extra protection.
- Chillies do best in very mild conditions, therefore, it would be better to keep them in a greenhouse or indoors.
- Pick fruits to encourage more to grow.
- Feed regularly with a tomato liquid fertliser.
- Approx 25 Seeds per pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.