- Sow seeds thinly 1.5cm deep direct in growing beds in rows 12" (30cm) apart
- Keep the soil moist and be careful not to over water
- When large enough to handle, thin to 4" (10cm) apart
- For early crops, sow in a cold frame or under cloches during February and March
- The carrots will be more tender and tasty if harvested before maturity
- Approximately 280 seeds per pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.