- Sow seeds thinly 0.5cm deep in trays of moist compost, be careful not to over-water.
- Store in a warm place at an approx temperature of 18-23C (65-75F)
- Don't exclude light as this is needed for germination (avoid direct sunlight)
- Cacti can be quite slow to start, but if placed in correct location can last a very long time
- When the seedlings are strong enough to handle, they can be transplanted into bigger pots or trays
- Keep in a sunny position and don't allow to dry out
- Many varities will produce attractive flowers
- Approx 47 seeds per pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.