- Sow seeds 3cm deep direct in growing bed.
- For best results sow in double rows with a space of 9" (25cm) between each row.
- Keep the soil moist.
- The Beans will need support as they grow, netting or canes are ideal.
- Pick the pods regularly to extend the harvest period.
- For early crops sow October – January.
- Broad Beans require a warm, well cultivated, water retaining soil.
- Plant in a sheltered area and protect with cloches from late frosts.
- Approximately 5 seeds per pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.