- Sow seeds 5cm deep direct in growing bed keeping 4" (10cm) apart.
- For best results sow in double rows with a space of 9" (25cm) between each row, allow 24" (60cm) between each set of double rows.
- Keep the soil moist.
- The Beans will need support as they grow, netting or canes are ideal.
- Pick the pods when young for the best flavour.
- This hardy variety is suitable for over-wintering, sow October – Mid January for early crops
- Broad Beans require a warm, well cultivated, water retaining soil.
- Plant in a sheltered area and protect with cloches from late frosts
- Approximately 6 seeds per pack