- Sprinkle seeds onto the surface of the soil in trays of moist compost and press down, be careful not to over-water.
- Store in a warm place at an approx. temperature of 15-20˚c (60-80˚f).
- When the seedlings are strong enough to handle and they have 2 – 4 leaves they can be transplanted into bigger pots or trays.
- Do not overcrowd the plants and keep in a warm, light position.
- Once all chance of frost has passed the plants can be transplanted direct into your desired location in June.
- Harden off first.Begonias also make excellent House Plants, sow in pots as above for continuous blooming all year round.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.