- Sow seeds thinly 2.5cm deep direct in growing beds in rows 12" (30cm) apart. Keep the soil moist, and be careful not to overwater.
- When large enough to handle thin to 4" (10cm) apart. For baby beets, thin to 2" (5cm)
- Twist off the leaves to prevent bleeding.
- Ideal for successional sowing.
- Protect young seedlings from birds using netting.
Keep moist at all times to prevent roots from drying out.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.