- Sow the seeds 0.5cm deep in trays of moist compost, be careful not to over-water.
- Store in a warm place not in direct sunlight at an approx. temperature of 13-16°c (55-60°f).
- When the seedlings are strong enough to handle they can be transplanted into bigger pots or trays.
- Be careful when easing the roots out as they can easily be damaged.
- Do not overcrowd the plants.
- Keep the pots in a warm, light position and turn regularly.
- Once all chance of frost has passed the plants can be transplanted into growing beds or pots outside.
- Harden off first.
- Alternatively, for all year round supply, sow indoors in pots.
- Sow seeds 1.5cm deep direct in growing bed.
- Keep the soil moist, and be careful not to over-water.
- When large enough to handle thin to 12" (30cm).
- Basil grows best in a warm, sheltered location.
- Pick leaves as required.
- Approximately 45 seeds per pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.