- Sow seeds thinly 1cm deep in trays of moist compost, be careful not to over-water.
- Store in a warm location at an approx. temperature of 15-20˚c (60-68˚f).
- When the seedlings are strong enough to handle, thin to 4" (10cm) apart or singular in individual pots.
- The plants can then be moved to an unheated glasshouse in April or hardened off and planted out from June.
- Sow seeds 1.5cm deep direct in growing bed in rows 6" (15cm) apart.
- Keep the soil moist, and be careful not to over-water.
- When large enough to handle thin to 18" (45cm) apart.
- It would also be useful to cover with cloches for extra protection.
- Stake the plants using canes when needed.
- Feed regularly with liquid tomato food.
- When the plants are approx. 18" (45cm) pinch out the top of the plant to encourage it to bush out.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.