- Sow the seeds 0.5cm deep in trays of moist compost, be careful not to over-water.
- Store in a warm place not in direct sunlight, at an approx. temperature of 10-13°c (50-55°f).
- When the seedlings are strong enough to handle they can be transplanted into bigger pots or trays.
- Be careful when easing the roots out as they can easily be damaged.
- Do not overcrowd the plants.
- Keep the pots in a warm, light position and turn regularly.
- Once all chance of frost has passed the plants can be transplanted into growing beds outside.
- Harden off first.
- Sow seeds 0.5cm deep in flowering location, thin to above spacings.
- Trim the flowers for a longer bloom
- Approx 325 seeds per pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.