• Prepare the soil in your chosen planting location and remove any weeds.
• Make a shallow drill in the soil and simply roll out the tape in the groove.
• Cover with soil and water lightly, ensure the soil is kept moist.
• Sit back and wait for your plants to grow – Couldn’t be easier!
• Thin cabbage & sprout seedlings to 18" (45cm) apart and the carrot to 4" (10cm).
5 Mtrs of seed tape
(Each variety 1.67 Mtrs of tape)
Very easy to use – pre-spaced seeds (less thinning).
Tape can be cut to suit row length.
Row width: Cabbage – 18" (45cm)
Carrot – 12" (30cm)
Sprout – 24" (60cm)
Sow Date (Outdoors)
Cabbage: March – July
Carrot: March – August
Sprout: March – April
Cabbage: June Onwards
Carrot: June – October
Sprout: October – December
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.